1-mummy gotsick . it happened just like that。妈妈生病了,突然发生了
2-nobody couldstop it。没有人能帮忙
3-it isn't fair.there's no reason。这不公平,没有理由
4-and if we start asking why,we'll go crazy。如果一直问理由,只会疯掉
5-five minutes in the microwave . any one of them。在其中一个微波炉里放5分钟就可以了。
6-do you know how to make juice?你知道怎么做果汁吗?
7-微波。five minutes。在微波炉里放5分钟
8-here.it's myshrink.callhim。在这里,我的心理医生打电话给他。
9-loss of spouse support group。这是丧偶互助会
10-Chicago cancer family network . parents without partners。芝加哥癌症患者家属支援会父母失去其他人
一半
11-' Hugg Yourself ',' Hugg A Friend ',' Hugg A Shrink '.拥抱自己,拥抱朋友,拥抱心理医生
12-work hard,that ' ll save you . only work will see you through this。努力工作只能拯救工作
可以帮助你度过这种情况。
13-don't mindhim,he's just a guy who's lost his wife
14-what I think we really need is.昌吉。我认为我真正需要的是改变
15-good idea.take a few weeks off,take Jonah fishing。好主意,休假几周,和乔纳去钓鱼吧。
16-no,real change。a new city。不,这是真正的变化,新城。
17-some place where I don ' t think of Maggie at every corner。再也想不起玛姬的新地方了。
18 -(里格里球场芝加哥《小熊队》球场)
19 - Where are you gonna go?你要去哪里?
20 - I was thinking about Seattle。我想去西雅图
21-in a few months,you ' ll be seeing women . you ' ll meet someone。几个月后,你会再次和女人约会
遇到心仪的对象
22-move on,fine,that's what I'll do。I'll just grow a new heart。好的,向前看。这就是我想做的几个月后。
我会恢复过来,重新敞开心扉。
23-山姆、I'm sorry、I didn't mean.-I know。but it can ' t happen Sam,对不起,我不是那个意思
我知道,只是有些事一生一次就够了。
24-* Jimmy Dante : ' as time goes by '
25-* you must remember this,* * a kiss is still a kiss *
26 - * A sigh is just a sigh *
27-* the fundamental things apply *
28 - * As time goes by *
29 - * And when two lovers woo *
30 - * They still say 'I love you' *
31 - * On that you can rely *
32-* no matter what the future brings *
33 - * As time goes by *
34 - * Moonlight and love songs
*35--* Never out of date *
36--* Hearts full of passion *
37--* Jealousy and hate *
38--* Woman needs man * * And man must have his mate *
39--* That no one can deny *
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
40--* It's still the same old story *
41--* A fight for love and glory *
42--* A case of do or die *
43--* The world * * Will always welcome lovers *
44--* As time goes by *
45--(巴尔的摩 18 个月后)
46--- The tall redhead is cousin Irene. - You'll see her disappointed look.-红发的高女人是你的表姐艾琳 -
一脸失望那个就是她
47--- Harold ran off with the secretary. - Until Irene had the dog put down.-哈洛则是跟女秘书有染 -直到
艾琳的狗病死
48--Your brother Dennis is professor at Johns Hopkins.你的哥哥丹尼斯是教授 在约翰斯·霍普金斯
49--- He's married to... Betsy. - The most competitive woman ever.-她老婆是…贝琪 -世上最难缠的人
50--- How will I remember all this? - Walter, you will!-我怎能记住那么多事情呢? -华特,你可以的
51--- Uncle Milton lost all his money... - And some other people's.-你的米顿叔叔赔掉所有钱 -还有其他
人的钱
52--...in a pyramid scheme. Don't mention the IRS or the prisons.因为骗局,更别提国税局或监狱
53--Your mother's Barbara, your father's Cliff...你妈叫芭芭拉 你爸是克里夫
54--- He has electric trains. - Really?-我爸收集电动火车 -真的?
55--Am I what they had in mind?我算乘龙快婿吗?
56--Walter, they're gonna love you!华特,他们会喜欢你的
57--Everybody, Annie has an announcement.大家注意! 安妮有事要宣布
58--Walter and I are engaged.华特和我订婚了
59--Thank you. Thank you.谢谢,谢谢
60--Congratulations, Walter.恭喜了,华特
61--Bless you!上帝保佑你
62--- Are you all right? - Maybe it's the 你还好吧? -大概是花
63--- We'll move them. - No! I feel terrible, sneezing now.-那把花移开 -不,我要打喷嚏了
64--- This is a very important moment. - He's allergic to every偏偏这时候打喷嚏 -他对什么都过敏
65--Bees. I'm allergic to bees.我对蜜蜂过敏
66--He's allergic to all bees. We have to take adrenalin with us.不管哪种蜜蜂 我们随身携带肾上腺素
67--- If he eats just a bit of a nut... - My head swells, and I drop dead.-吃一颗小果仁 -我的脑袋就会肿胀,
然后会昏过去
68--- It's the same with him and bees. - We had salmon at our wedding.-哈洛碰到蜜蜂也一样 -我和你妈
结婚时吃鲑鱼
69--- A wedding without salmon is... - I'm not allergic to 那可是婚礼的必备佳肴 -我对鲑鱼不会
过敏
70--But you never know.但是也难讲
71--- You never know. - He wasn't always allergic to bees.-没错 -哈洛不是每次都对蜜蜂过敏
72--- What did we do with our champagne? - Uncle Milton's 我们开香槟是为了庆祝什么? -庆
祝米顿叔叔假释
73--- When are you getting married? - Early June, in the garden.-安妮,你什么时候结婚? -六月初,在
花园举行
74--- What about Harold and bees? - I'm allergic to bees.-哈洛和蜜蜂怎么办? -我对蜜蜂过敏
75--Cold salmon, cucumber salad, strawberries.冷鲜鱼、黄瓜沙拉、草莓
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
76--I'm afraid I am allergic to strawberries.我对草莓过敏
77--Is this all right with you?你没关系吗?
78--I'm the luckiest man-man-man on the face of the earth-earth-earth.今天我是全世界 最幸运的人
79--- That's Lou Gehrig's line from... - Pride of the Yankees.-陆·葛瑞的台词是… -《Pride of the
Yankees》…
80--- Pride of the Yankees! - Baseball. An historical re《Pride of the Yankees》里头的 -棒球电影,
这句话很经典
81--I would like to propose a toast. To my kid sister!我提议举杯贺喜 敬我妹妹
82--To Walter and my baby.敬华特和我的宝贝
83--Please eat, before it gets cold.大家快吃,菜都凉了
84--Here it is. I wouldn't give it to the Historical Society.找到了,历史学会想要 我都不肯给
85--- Oh, Mum... - These things are back in 哦,妈! -我知道这款式又在流行了
86--Grandmother's dress.外婆的结婚礼服
87--- He's a lovely man, Annie. - He is, isn't he?-他人不错 -我知道,他很棒吧?
88--And he's a wonderful athlete. We're going to DC to see his parents.而且是优秀运动员 我们要去华
盛顿特区见他的父母
89--- How did it happen? - It's silly, really.-你们怎么认识的? -说来可笑
90--I'd seen him at the office. He's the associate publisher.我们在公司见过 他是出版商代表
91--We had both ordered sandwiches...有一天我们刚巧 向同一家店订三明治
92--...and he got my tomato on wheat, which he's allergic to.他拿到我那会令他过敏的 生菜番茄全麦包
93--And I got his tomato on white. Amazing, isn't it?我拿到他的生菜番茄白面包 太神奇了,对吗?
94--You make a million decisions, and a sandwich changes your life.每天做多少决定 随便一个便能改变
你的一生
95--Destiny takes a hand.命中注定
96--We invented destiny, because we don't want things to be accidental.我们不能接受不如意的事情发
生 所以才发明命运
97--Then why did you order the same sandwich except for the bread?但你怎解释你们叫了 几乎同样的
东西,除了面包外?
98--How many people like tomato without something else, like tuna?有多少人只吃生菜番茄三明治 连
点肉都不加?
99--It wasn't a sign. It was a coincidence.这不是预兆,纯属巧合
100--I was in Atlantic City, where Cliff was a waiter.我和家人到大西洋城 你爸在那当侍者
101--He wasn't supposed to work that night. What if he hadn't?他当晚恰好与人调班
102--He asked me to take a midnight walk. I told you this a million times.他请我到码头来午夜漫步 我说
过上千次了,不过我才不管
103--He held my hand. I looked down and couldn't tell our fingers apart.他握着我的手 我看着,分不出
谁是谁的手指
104--- And I knew. - What?-我心里便明白了 -什么?
105--- What? - It was magic.-什么? -魔力,是魔力
106--Magic.这就是魔力
107--I knew we'd be together forever. Just like you and Walter.我知道我们将终生幸福厮守 就像你对华
特一样
108--Walter. It's quite a formal name.华特,挺正式的名字
109--I knew that your father and I would have a wonderful time in...我还知道我和你爸…
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
110--...the sack, I believe you call it.在床上会很合的来 你们是这么叫的吧
111--It took years before it worked like clockwork. It takes time.是过了几年才水乳交融
112--- We already... - Fine, fine. How's it working?-我们已经… -没关系,感觉如何?
113--- Like clockwork. - Oh, honey...-水乳交融 -喔,亲爱的
114--- It's a sign. - You don't believe in 这是预兆 -你又不信
115--They loved you. I told you they would.他们很喜欢你,如我所料
116--- I love you. - I love you, Wal我爱你 -我爱你,华特
117--Did anyone ever call you anything other than Walter?-你有小名吗? -没有
118--- Not even when you were young? - Not even when I was young.-小时候也没有? -没有
119--- Don't you want to drive with me? - Then I can't get back on Friday.-确定不搭我的车回去吗? -我
周五怎么回巴尔的摩?
120--I forgot your stepmother's present. When we're old and gray...我把送你继母的礼忘在屋里了 等我
们老了
121--...you must remind me to put my teeth in, so I don't go out without them.你得提醒我戴假牙 这样
我出门就不会忘了
122--- I'll wait. - You'll wait? Oh, rig我等你 -等我,好
123--No, go ahead. We're late anyway. I'll be ten minutes behind you.别等了,你先走吧 我就比你晚 10
分钟
124--* "Sleigh Ride"
125--* Sleigh bells jingle-ing * * Ring ting tingle-ing too *
126--* Horses, horses, horses *
127--* It's lovely weather * * For a sleigh ride together with you *
128--* Giddy-up, giddy-up *
129--(华盛顿)
130--* The snow is falling * * And friends are calling "Yoo Hoo" *
131--* Friends are calling "Yoo Hoo" * * Ding-a-ling-a-ling *
132--* Sleigh ride together with you * * Horse, horses, horses *
133--* Horse, horses **
134--* Rogers and Dale Evans: "Jingle Bells"
135--* Jingle bells, jingle bells * * Jingle all the way *
136--* Oh, what fun, it is to ride * * In a one horse open sleigh, hey *
137--* Jingle bells *
138--Welcome to "You and Emotions."欢迎收听“感情世界”
139--I'm Dr. Marcia Fieldstone, broadcasting live from Chicago.我是玛莎·菲尔斯通医生 由芝加哥向全
美播送
140--Tonight we'll talk about wishes. What's your wish this Christmas?今晚我们谈愿望与梦想 你这个圣
诞节有何愿望?
141--My wish is to change the station.有何愿望? 我的愿望是转台
142--- And now: "You and your spleen." - Not on your li医生与你的主题是“你的脾脏” -下辈子吧
143--Coming up, "Jingle Bells" backwards, sung by...接下来“圣诞铃声”倒着唱 由新泽西合唱团呈献
144--- Seattle, go ahead. - This is Jonah...-西雅图,说吧 -我叫乔纳…
145--No last names, Jonah. How old are you?不用说姓氏 你的声音很年轻,几岁了?
146--- I'm eight. - You're up la八岁 -怎么这么晚还没睡?
147--- It's not so late in Seattle. - You're right. What's your wish?-在西雅图不晚 -对,你的圣诞愿望是什
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
么?
148--- My dad needs a new wife. - You don't like the one he has?-不为我,是为我爸,他需要新妻子 -你
不喜欢现在这个?
149--- He doesn't have one. - Where's your mum?-问题是他没有! -你妈呢?
150--- She died. - Well, who can believe this?-她死了 -谁会相信有这种事
151--- I've been sad, but Dad's worse. - Have you talked to him about it?-我很难过,但我爸比我还糟 -你
和他谈过吗?
152--No, that makes him sadder.没有,这会让他更伤心
153--Jonah, is your dad home?我了解,乔纳 你爸现在在家吗?
154--- Is he busy? - No, he's out on the deck.-在忙吗? -不忙,他在甲板上
155--Can't you ask him to talk to me?我可以帮忙 但要他听电话
156--- Wretched woman! Hang up, Jonah! - No, he'd kill me.-坏女人!挂上,乔纳,别听她的 -不行,他
会杀了我
157--He won't be angry when he hears how concerned you are about him.相信我,乔纳,他知道你关心
他就不会生气
158--- Want to bet? - If he yells, you lose a 打赌? -如果他骂人,就再不听你的节目
159--Dad, there's someone on the phone for you.爸,有人打电话找你
160--His name is Sam.他叫山姆
161--If you've just tuned in, tonight's topic is wishes and dreams.山姆,假如你刚开收音机 今晚的主题
是你的愿望与梦想
162--We have a listener from Seattle.我们与西雅图通话中
163--Sam, this is Dr. Fieldstone on Network America.喂?山姆 我是全美电台的菲尔斯通医生
164--What are you selling? Micro-hibachis or knives?你想卖什么? 烤肉架还是刀
165--Neither. I want to help. Your son asked me for advice.我不卖东西,我想帮你 你儿子来电
166--- He wants to find you a new wife. - Who is this?-问如何帮你找个新妻子 -你是哪位?
167--Dr. Fieldstone of Network America. You are on the air.我是全美电台 玛莎·菲尔斯通医生,我们正
在广播
168--- You called a radio station? - Sam, are you there?-你打给电台? -山姆,你在听吗?
169--- Yes. - You mourn your wife's dea听见 -你儿子觉得你丧妻后郁郁寡欢
170--Your son is worried about you.他非常担心你
171--Get out here. I won't go through this alone.嘿!出来! 别想叫我一个人出丑
172--It's hard for him to talk to you about this.我想他很难向你启齿
173--If we talk about it, maybe Jonah will feel better.我们谈谈 或许能让乔纳宽心一些
174--- Talk to her. She's a doctor. - Her first name could be Doc跟她谈,她是医生 -什么医生?也许她
名字就叫“医生”
175--- Please. - Sam, it's his Christmas wi求求你 -山姆,这是他的圣诞愿望
176--- Okay. - Good.-好吧 -很好
177--I know this is difficult. When did your wife die?我知道你不想提 您太太去世多久了?
178--- About a year and a half ago. - Have you had any relationships?-大约一年半 -之后你交过女友吗?
179--- No. - Why not?-没有 -为什么不?
180--- Marcia... or Dr. Fieldstone? - Dr. Marcia.-玛莎…还是菲尔斯通医生? -玛莎医生
181--- I don't mean to be rude... - I don't want to pry...-玛莎医生,我不想无礼 -我也不想探人隐私
182--- Sure you do. - Go on, Sam. I'm li你当然想 -说吧,我在听
183--We had a pretty tough time at first.起先我们父子很痛苦
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
184--But we're dealing with it.但我们还在熬
185--Jonah and I will get along fine, as soon as I break his radio.我和乔纳会恢复平静 等我摔了他的收
音机后
186--I'm sure you're a wonderful father.我确信你是个好爸爸
187--- You can tell a lot from a voice. - Yes, you can.-声音听得出来 -当然了
188--But Jonah still feels that you're under a cloud.但乔纳觉得你还在低潮
189--- Are you sleeping at night? - He doesn't sleep at all.-你晚上睡得着吗? -他根本没睡
190--- How do you know that? - I live here, Dad.-你怎么知道? -我住在这儿,爸爸
191--Look, it's Christmas.听着,圣诞节到了
192--Maggie... my wife.玛吉…是我太太…
193--She really did it...她热烈庆祝…
194--She loved... She made everything beautiful.她钟爱… 一切都布置的很美
195--It's tough this time of year.每到这时节更难熬
196--- Every kid needs a mother. - Maybe you need someone 每个孩子都需要妈妈 -你是否也和乔
纳一样需要个伴?
197--- Yes. - We'll resume after these me是的 -先别回答,广告时间
198--Sam and Jonah, don't go away. I'm talking to Sleepless in Seattle.山姆、乔纳,别走开 我们和“西
雅图夜未眠”通话
199--We'll be back with listener response.等一下来听众反应
200--- What's that? - People call in and dump on you.-那是什么意思? -别人可以打电话骂你
201--This is really fun. And helpful.有意思,真有用
202--(首都餐厅 来吃吧)
203--- I bet he's tall with a cute butt. - I bet he hasn't bathed in weeks.-他一定是高大翘屁股 -我说他几
周不洗澡
204--- Yes? - Tea, with the bag out.-需要什么吗? -茶,外带
205--- Maybe I'll just go up to Seattle. - Don't open his refrigera也许我会赶去西雅图送他个新年贺礼
-去呀,千万别开他冰箱
206--Men don't cover food, and they leave it in there till it walks out.男人都不会把东西包好放入冰箱
207--I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. Sixty five cents.我不会为小事把他踢下床 你明白
吗?谢谢你,6 角 5 分
208--We'll take a call before we talk to Sleepless. Go ahead, Tennessee.这通电话之后便回到“夜未眠”
田纳西纳维市,请说
209--I'd like to have his address.我想知道他的住址
210--Honey, get in line.甜心,排队吧
211--- If I could ask you a question... - Go a我想问个问题 -问吧
212--People who truly loved are likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱
213--Sam, could you love anybody as much as you loved your wife?山姆,你能再如此深爱一个人吗?
214--Well, that's hard to imagine.玛莎医生,这很难想像
215--What are you going to do?你打算怎么办?
216--Get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out all day long.我打算每天清晨起床 整天呼吸
217--And after a while I won't have to remind myself to do it.过阵子… 我就不必提醒自己起床呼吸
218--And then after a while I won't remember how perfect things were.再过一阵子…我就不会 想起过
去的日子有多么完美
219--Why was your wife so special?您太太的魅力何在?
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
220--How long is your program?你的节目有多长?
221--It was a million little things.无数件小事情,若加起来
222--When you added them up, it meant we were meant for each other.那表示我们是前生注定的
223--I knew it the very first time I touched her.我知道 第一次接触她时我便知道
224--It was like coming home, only to no home I'd ever known.就像回家 却是前所未知的家
225--I was just taking her hand...而我只是牵她的手…
226--...to help her out of a car. And I knew it.扶她下车 我就知道了
227--- It was like... magic. - Magic.-就像是…魔力 -魔力
228--It's time to wrap it up. I'm Dr. Marcia Fieldstone.各位,时间到了 我是芝加哥的菲尔斯通医生
229--To all my listeners, a magical and Merry Christmas.祝所有听众有个 神奇的圣诞夜
230--And Sleepless in Seattle, call and tell us how it's going.还有你“西雅图夜未眠” 希望再听到你的进
展
231--You can count on it.一言为定
232--* Ray Charles: "Over The Rainbow"
233--* I know * * Somewhere over the rainbow *
234--* The blue birds fly *
235--* Birds fly *
236--* Over the rainbow *
237--* Why then, oh why can't I? *
238--(巴尔的摩太阳报)
239--He sells the best soup ever and he is the meanest man in America.他的汤是最鲜美的 而人却是美
国最坏的
240--- I feel strongly about this. - Do it.-很有写头,不止是汤 -写吧
241--New Year's Eve. I won't write it.别叫我采访纽约除夕夜
242--Listen: "Phone service was tied up Christmas Eve...听着 “芝加哥电信中断两小时
243--...when a kid called the radio and said his dad needs a new wife."因一名儿童向电台诉说 其父需要
再婚
244--Two thousand women wanted his number.两千名妇女 来电索取电话号码”
245--I heard it. This kid calls up...我有听到,他说
246--...and the shrink forces the father to talk about it.我爸爸需要个妻子 主持人要当事人跟她谈
247--Suddenly he starts talking...他说不,但接着他说出…
248--...about how he fell in love with her like these cows in Michigan.他有多爱他老婆 像密西根那些母
牛
249--The cows that got zapped by stray voltage. Maybe it was Wisconsin.新闻播过母牛被电流击中 也许
是在威斯康星
250--Anyway, I was listening to him, and suddenly I was crying.我听着听着… 就开始哭了
251--Like when I see the ad...就像看到电话公司广告
252--...where the daughter gives her mum the refrigerator with a red bow.那女人送她妈 冰箱那一幕
253--- Or the two kids at the party. - Making an album for Grandfather!-还有两个孩子在派对 -替爷爷做
相册的广告
254--That kills me!看了就感动
255--Write about it. Whatever it is.-你该写一篇相关报导 -写什么?
256--Two thousand women calling for a husband?告诉你写什么 两千个女人寻夫
257--Women are desperate for love.多少女人渴望爱情啊
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
258--- Especially over a certain age. - It's hard to get married over 40.-尤其过了某个年龄 -过四十想嫁真
的很难
259--- That statistic is not true. - But it feels 这项数据不正确 -没错,但听来正确
260--- It's true. - A new book proves it isn't 因为那是事实 -有专书驳斥指出那不正确
261--- Did you read that book? - Did anybody read that book?-你看过那本书没? -谁会读那种书啊
262--Are you done? Where were we?你俩有完没完? 讲到哪了?
263--If someone's a widower, why is he widowed and not widowered?若有人丧妻 为何称他鳏夫?而不
直接称丧妻人
264--Just wondering.随便想想
265--What was that about up there? What's with you?怎么回事? 你怎么搞的?
266--- Nothing. - There's something. Tell me.-没事 -你心里有事,可以告诉我
267--- Sleepless in Seattle? - That's what she called “西雅图夜未眠”? -因为他失眠才这么叫他!
268--Now 2,000 women want his number. He could be a crackhead...现在两千个女人要他的电话 他也
许磕药…
269--...a transvestite, a junkie, or really sick, like my Rick.或是性变态、瘾君子 或非常有毛病,像我男友
瑞克
270--Actually, he sounded nice.他听起来蛮温和的
271--Really? Now we're getting down to it.是吗?原来如此
272--I'm madly in love with Walter. He did a crazy thing the other night.拜托,我正与华特狂恋中 那天晚
上他好疯,是什么呢?
273--It was so funny. What was that?我们笑翻了,什么事呢?
274--I've got to go to Boston for the convention.我要到波士顿开会
275--And I have to visit Winston-Hughes.再到温斯顿休公司一趟
276--Why don't we meet in New York for Valentine's Day weekend?我们何不在情人节周末 在纽约见
277--- Walter, I'd love to! - We can stay at the Plaza.-好呀,华特 -我们住广场大饭店
278--- Ice skate in Central Park. - Regis到中央公园溜冰 -注册
279--You know... for dishes, glasses, silver, everything.买餐具银器
280--How about it?好不好?
281--- We'll have dim sum in Chinatown. - Is there wheat in it?-我带你去唐人街饮茶 -是麦子做的吗?
282--I don't think so.应该不是吧
283--* Dim sum, dim sum * * Dooby-doo-bop *
284--Ten, nine, eight, seven, six...10,9,8,7,6…
285--...five, four, three, two, one...5,4,3,2,1!
286--Jonah, wake up. The ball's dropping.乔纳,醒醒 球要掉下来了
287--- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year.-新年快乐 -新年快乐
288--- Kiss Howard. - Goodnight, Howard.-亲霍华德 -晚安,霍华德
289--* Nat King Cole: "Stardust"
290--* Sometimes I wonder *
291--* Why I spend *
292--* The lonely nights *
293--* Dreaming of a song *
294--* The melody *
295--* Haunts my reverie *
296--* And I am once again with you *
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
297--* When our love was new *
298--* And each kiss an inspiration *
299--* But that was long ago *
300--*Now my consolation *
301--* Is in the stardust of a song *
302--* Beside a garden wall *
303--* When stars are bright *
304--* You are in my arms *
305--* The nightingale *
306--* Tells his fairy tale *
307--* Of paradise where roses grew *
308--Can I have half your beer?我可以喝一半啤酒吗?
309--Go ahead.喝吧
310--What did I use to say? "Here's looking at you"?-我以前都怎么说? -“看着你
311--- "Here's mud in your eye"? - "Here's to us."-敬你的眼神” -敬我们
312--You used to say: "Here's to us."你以前都说“敬我们”
313--Oh, babe. I miss you so much it hurts.宝贝,我想你想到心痛
314--You want to tell him? I'll tell him.你说?我说好了
315--She's back with another idea.他回来了,他又有新点子
316--Sam, I'm glad you're here. I heard you on the radio. I told everyone.山姆,好高兴碰到你 我听到你
上电台,我通告全天下了
317--- We already knew. From Grace. - Then all of Seattle knows.-我们已经知道了,葛莉丝 -等于昭告全
西雅图
318--I was brushing my teeth and there you were. I called my mother.当时我正在刷牙,听到你的声音 马
上打给我住在赌城的妈
319--I said, "Turn on the radio. That's my architect."叫她打开收音机 那可是我的建筑师
320--You know, it's so nice when a man can express his feelings.你知道吗 男人肯流露真情,那很感人
321--- I wish I could. - Claire, is there a problem?-我就做不到 -克莱尔,设计有什么问题?
322--I couldn't sleep last night. You know what that's like.我昨晚失眠 你知道那滋味
323--My platters won't fit in the refrigerator.因为冰箱放不下盘子
324--At parties I use platters, so I want a Sub Zero refrigerator instead.我一向用盘子盛点心待客 我就换
了个冰箱
325--- We have to redo the cabinets. - We'll be into this wall.-入墙架子得重订 -得嵌进壁里
326--- A bearing wall. - That's a delay of five, six...-那是主墙 -已经拖了五,六…
327--...12 weeks. - It's important to get it rig十二周 -我不管,做好才重要
328--Well, la decorateur calls. Bye.我和设计师还有约 再见
329--It's fate. She's divorced, we don't want to do this and you need a wife.这是命吧,她离婚了 我们不
想重做,你少个老婆
330--- Everything intersects. - The Bermuda Triangle.-当不好的事交错发生应怎么形容? -百慕大三角
洲
331--Here's one more. Do you have room?又一袋,有地方放吗?
332--- Dad, they're all for you. - Here you go.-爸,你看,都是你的 -都在这里
333--"Sleepless in Seattle."“西雅图夜未眠”
334--If you can't sleep, try drinking a glass of water from the other side.睡不着就低头喝水
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
335--That's for hiccups. Or you can hold a spoonful of sugar in your mouth.我知道怎样治打隔 含一匙糖
可以止隔
336--Thank you.谢谢
337--- But why give them our address? - They called and asked for it.-你为何把地址告诉电台? -他们打
来问呀
338--"Dear Sleepless in Seattle. You are the most attractive man I've heard."“亲爱的西雅图夜未眠 你是
我听过最吸引人的男人”
339--They called? You gave them our number too?他们打来? 他们怎会知道电话号码?
340--You have to, to get on the air.必须得给,不给不能上节目
341--"Dear Sleepless in Seattle. I live in Tulsa." Where's that?“亲爱的夜未眠 我住托沙”那在哪?
342--- In Oklahoma. Where is that? - Somewhere in the middle.-俄克拉荷马州,你知道是哪里吗? -在
中部某地方?
343--I won't think about what they don't teach you at school.你在学校上些什么呀?
344--I think we should rule out anyone who doesn't live near here.不住附近的人都刷掉
345--She's willing to fly anywhere.反正她愿意搭飞机来
346--Looks like my third-grade teacher. She is my third-grade teacher!她像我三年级时老师 等一下,她
真的是我的小学老师
347--- Don't you want to read these? - No, it's not how it's done.-这些你不看吗? -不看,哪有这样搞的
348--I'd rather see somebody I like.我宁愿看自己喜欢的人
349--- Then I'd ask her out for a drink. - Or a slice of 感觉一下,请她喝一杯 -或吃片比萨
350--No dinner on the first date, because halfway through you could regret it.第一次约会不吃饭 免得吃
到一半后悔
351--But if you like them after a drink, you can always ask them to dinner.喝杯酒的话,喜欢再请她吃饭
352--If not, you can say, "That was great," and go home.不喜欢的话,走人就是了
353--You see? I wonder if it still works this way.不知这是否不流行了
354--- It doesn't. They ask you. - I'm starting to notice 不了,是她们追你 -我也刚发现了
355--If you get a new wife, you'll have sex with her, huh?你娶新太太 就要有性关系
356--- I certainly hope so. - Will she scratch up your back?-希望会 -她会抓你的背吗?
357--In movies women always scratch the man's back and scream during sex.电影里女人 都抓男人的背
尖叫
358--- How do you know this? - Jed's got cable.-你怎么知道的? -杰德家有有线电视
359--Hand me that towel, please.毛巾递给我
360--Thank you. Let me get you. "Jed's got cable!"谢谢,我帮你擦 杰德家有有线电视
361--* Dr. John: "Makin' Whoopee"
362--* Another bride * * Another groom *
363--* Another sunny honeymoon *
364--* Another season, another reason *
365--* For makin' whoopee *
366--* Carly Simon: "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning"
367--* When the sun is high * * In the afternoon sky *
368--* You can always find * * Something to do *
369--* But from dusk till dawn * * As the clock ticks on *
370--* Something happens to you *
371--* In the wee small hours * * Of the morning *
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
372--* While the whole wide world * * Is fast asleep *
373--* You lie awake *
374--* And think about the boy *
375--* And never ever think * * Of counting sheep *
376--Now to Dr. Fieldstone, psychologist and the friend you never had.现在回到玛莎·菲尔斯通医生 您
的心理医生和知心朋友
377--- Remember Marooned in Miami? - He doesn't love me anymore.-记得迈阿密的困惑吗? -他不再
爱我
378--- Then why stay with him? - Disappointed in Denver.-为何留恋一个不爱你的人? -丹佛失望者
379--When I come close to orgasm, he goes to make a sandwich.每次我快到高潮时 他就去做三明治
380--- Make a sandwich beforehand. - Sleepless in Sea何不先替他做好? -西雅图夜未眠
381--I'll get up every morning and breathe in and out all day long.我打算每天清晨起床 整天呼吸
382--After a while I won't have to remind myself...过阵子… 我就不必提醒自己
383--...to get up and breathe in and out.起床,呼吸
384--Then after a while I won't have to think about...再过一阵子我就不会…
385--...how I had it great and perfect for a while.想起过去的日子有多么完美
386--Why was your wife so special?您太太的魅力何在?
387--How long is your program?你的节目有多长?
388--It was a million little things.无数件小事情
389--When you added them up, it meant we were meant for each other.若加起来 那表示我们是前生注
定的
390--I knew it, the first time I touched her.我知道 头一次接触她时我便知道
391--It was like coming home, only to no home I'd ever known.就像回家 却是前所未知的家
392--I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car.而我只是牵她的手 扶她下车
393--And I knew it. It was like...我就知道了 就像是…
394--...magic.魔力
395--I think I'm going crazy, Dennis. Are you happily married?我快疯了,丹尼斯 你婚姻幸福吗?
396--Why did you get married? Was it trumpets and fireworks?你为何结婚? 你们热情难熄?
397--Betsy said we had to break up or get married. That's why.贝琪说要不就分手,要不就结婚 所以我
们就结婚了
398--When you met, did you think she was the only one for you?你们邂逅时 你心中只有她吗?
399--That in some way it was fated?像是命中注定要结合
400--Annie, attraction is...安妮,两情相悦只是
401--...when your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious.潜意识互相吸引
402--Fate is two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.命运只是两条 完全吻合的神经
403--I'm having all these fantasies about a man I never even met!我根本不认识他 我对一个住在西雅图
404--- And he lives in Seattle! - It rains nine months a year 素不相识的人产生幻想 -西雅图一年
下九个月雨
405--I know. I won't move to Seattle.我知道,我不想搬去
406--But I don't want to end up wondering what might have happened.但我不想 有所为不为而遗憾终
生
407--What do you think? It's cold feet, isn't it?你认为呢? 是婚前不安,是吗?
408--- Everybody panics. Didn't you? - Yes, I did.-每个人婚前都会紧张,你呢? -我也是
409--Thanks, Dennis. I feel better now.谢谢,说出来我舒服多了
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
410--Sandy's friend is a weightlifter, but her neck isn't that big.珊蒂有个女友练举重的 但她的脖子没有
很粗
411--No, don't set me up. I want to know what it's like out there.不不,我不是要你替我作媒 只是想搞
清楚状况
412--Women are looking for pecs and a cute butt.现在的女人找有胸肌 和翘屁股的男人
413--"He has the cutest butt." Where did I hear that recently?像…“他的屁股好正点” 最近在哪听过?
414--Everywhere. Even on the news women talk about cute butts.到处都在说 连报新闻的都这么说
415--It's really caught on.不知是谁先起的头
416--So how's my butt?那我的屁股呢?
417--- Not bad. - Is it cute though?-还不赖 -是吗?翘不翘?
418--Are we grading on a curve?难说,要用量角器量吗?
419--When was your last date?你多久前约会的?
420--Jimmy Carter... 1978.吉米·卡特总统时代,1978 年
421--Things are different now. First you have to be friends.现在方式有点改变 首先你们先交朋友,彼此
喜欢
422--Then you neck. This could go on for years.再亲吻 这阶段可以维持好几年
423--Then you have tests and do it with a condom. But you do split the check.接着是验血戴保险套 但饭
钱可以平分
424--- I can't let a woman pay. - They'll throw a parade for you.-我不能让女人出饭钱 -全市市民会极度
推崇你
425--You'll be Man of the Year.你会是西雅图年度人物
426--Tira misu. You'll find out what that is.-提拉米苏,你会知道 -那是什么的
427--Some woman will want me to do it to her, and I won't know what it is.若对方要我做 我不会怎么
办?
428--- You'll love it. - This is going to be 包你爱死 -约会会很难
429--What about that decorator? She's perky.何不约班家那设计师? 她挺活泼的
430--No. I'm far away from that. I'm just making notes.我还不敢开口 目前只是收集资料
431--- How would I do it? - Ask her over to look at 我怎么开口? -打电话说:“过来选颜色”
432--- To look at swatches? - Yeah, color 打电话说:“过来选颜色”? -对,选颜色
433--Don't do it like I did. Be suave. Think Cary Grant.别照念,用你自己的方法 想想加里·格兰特
434--Would he say, "Come look at my swatches"?加里·格兰特会说 “过来看我的颜色样本”吗?
435--- Not it in movies... - Not in Gunga Din?-不是在电影中… -在《Gunga Din》里?
436--Gunga Din isn't that kind of film. Who knows what he did in real life.那不是爱情电影 或许他在真
实生活里说过
437--- He did that with Dyan Cannon? - "Dyan, look at these swatches."跟戴安·佳能说? 对呀“黛安,
来看我的颜色样本”
438--Jonah, I'm home!乔纳,我回来了
439--Jonah?乔纳?
440--Jonah.乔纳
441--Hi, Dad. This is Jessica.爸,这是杰西卡
442--Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你,杰西卡
443--This is amazing. If you play this backwards, it says "Paul is dead."好有趣 倒放时,是“保罗死了”
444--- Yeah, I know. - How do you know?-我知道 -你怎么知道?
445--- Dad, could you shut the door? - Sure.-爸,门关一下 -好
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
446--H and G. Hi and goodbye.H 和 G 嗨和再见
447--* Gene Autry: "Back in the Saddle Again"
448--* I'm back in the saddle again *
449--* Out where a friend is a friend *
450--* Where the longhorn cattle feed *
451--* On the lowly gypsum weed *
452--* Back in the saddle again *
453--* Ridin' the range once more *
454--* Totin' my old.44 *
455--* Where you sleep out every night *
456--Hello, Victoria?喂,维多莉亚吗?
457--This is Sam Baldwin. I don't know if you remember me...我是山姆·鲍德温,记得吗?
458--Oh, great.太好了
459--I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with me?我在想 你是否愿意和我喝一杯
460--Dinner?晚餐?
461--Dinner would be even better.那更好…
462--Friday would be great.周五可以…
463--I hear that's a good place.听说那地方不错
464--Seven-thirty is fine. And I'll...七点半很好,我…
465--Okay, I'll meet you there.好,到时见
466--So it's Friday at 7:30 for dinner. Great.决定周五 七点半吃晚饭,好极了
467--Me too. Bye.我也是,再见
468--* Back in the saddle again *
469--- Are you in love with him? - Not now.-你爱他吗? -现在不爱了
470--- Those people knew how to love. - You're a basket ca那时的人才懂得爱 -你疯了
471--They knew it. Nothing could separate them because they knew.时空都无法使他们分离 因为他们
知道
472--- It was real. - It's a movie.-那是真实正确的 -这是电影
473--You don't want to be in love, you want to be in a movie. Read it.你的毛病就出在这里,你不想恋爱
你想要电影中的恋爱,念给我听
474--"Dear Sleepless and Son. I've never written a letter like this before."“夜未眠父子: 我从没写过这
种信”
475--- That's what everyone writes. - You think I don't know that?-每个人都这么写 -我知道,你当我白
痴?
476--What about Walter?华特怎么办?
477--I'd give anything to marry Walter.华特,我一心想嫁华特
478--He's so unexpected. You think you know him, but you don't.他完全无法预料 你以为你看得穿他,
其实不行
479--I should write about magic.我该写些关于魔力的事
480--What if this man is my destiny, and I never meet him?若我命中属于他 却无缘相识
481--- Your destiny can be your doom. - "I want to meet you"...-有缘不一定好 -“我想见你们”
482--- On the Empire State Building. - On the Empire State Building.-在帝国大厦顶楼 -在帝国大厦顶楼
483--Sunset, Valentine's Day.情人节日落时
484--I'll be in New York with Walter. I can squeeze it in.我那时和华特在纽约 可以抽空出现
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
485--I'll be in New York with Walter!我将和华特在纽约
486--Because of fate I married Martin and bought the house with the dead tree.因为命运我嫁给了马丁
买了有棵死树的房子
487--On account of which I got divorced and hit a car...所以离婚了
488--...and met Rick, while buying a neck brace.还害我撞车遇上瑞克
489--You got divorced because of a tree?等等,你没有提过 你离婚是因为死树
490--- The tree man. - You fell in love with him?-是园丁 -你爱上园丁?
491--I did not say love. This is my favorite part.我没说爱,我有说吗? 我最爱看这段
492--- It's now or never. - Never is a frightening word.-现在或者永无机会 -永无是个可怕的字眼
493--We'd be fools to let happiness pass us by.错过幸福,我们就是傻子
494--Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.没有温暖回忆的 冬季多冷啊
495--We've already missed the spring.我们已错过春天
496--- Men never get this movie. - I know.-男人就是看不懂这部戏 -我知道
497--Mummy! Mummy!妈咪!妈咪!
498--- Mummy! - It's okay. I'm here. I'm coming.-妈咪! -别怕,我在这儿
499--It's okay. What was that about?没事了,梦到什么?
500--Our house was sinking. There was water coming in all the windows.房子在下沉,水从窗子灌进来
501--Well, it's okay now.现在没事了
502--What shall we do? Your mother sang to you when you had bad dreams.现在怎么办?你做噩梦时
你妈都唱歌给你听
503--"Bye Bye Blackbird."唱“再见,黑鸟”
504--I miss her. What happens to someone after they die?我想她 人死后会怎样?
505--- I don't know. - Do you believe in heaven?-我不知道 -你相信有天堂吗?
506--I never believed in an afterlife. But now, I don't know.从不信还有来生 但现在不确定了
507--Because I've had these dreams about your mum.因为我梦到… 你妈
508--We have long talks... about you.我们谈了很久 谈你的情况
509--How you're doing. She sort of knows, but I tell her anyway.她好像都知道 但我还是告诉她了
510--So what is that? It's sort of an afterlife, isn't it?那怎么解释? 有点像来生吧?
511--I'm starting to forget her.我开始忘记她了
512--She could peel an apple...她会削苹果
513--...in one long, curly strip.皮都不断
514--* Joe Cocker: "Bye Bye Blackbird"
515--The whole apple.整个苹果
516--* Pack up all my cares and woes *
517--* Feeling low *
518--* Here I go *
519--* I said bye * * Bye *
520--- I love you, Jonah. - I love you, Dad.-我爱你,乔纳 -我爱你,爸
521--* Where somebody waits for me *
522--See you tomorrow.明天见
523--* Sugar sweet so is she *
524--* Bye * * I said bye *
525--* Bye * * Blackbird *
526--* No one seems to love *
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
527--* Or understand me *
528--* And all the hard luck stories *
529--* They keep handing me *
530--* Where somebody shines the light *
531--* I'm be coming on home tonight *
532--* Bye, bye * * I wanna say *
533--* Blackbird *
534--* Lord have mercy *
535--* Wait for me darling, yeah *
536--Laurie? It's Annie. I'm fine.劳莉吗?我是安妮 我很好
537--I'm writing about radio shows. Do you know Dr. Fieldstone?我在做电台直播节目专访 你认识菲尔
斯通医生的工作人员吗?
538--I work for the Baltimore Sun, and I'm doing a piece on bereavement.我是记者,我在写人们 如何处
理悲痛专稿
539--I understand you had a caller from Seattle.听说西雅图有位听众…
540--This is Jonah Baldwin. We're not in right now...我是乔纳·鲍德温 我们不在…
541--(输入您的需求)
542--(第 216 位鲍德温 请输入资料)
543--(寻找山姆,乔纳·鲍德温)
544--(寻获)
545--(玛格丽特·鲍德温死亡 山姆之爱妻,乔纳之母)
546--(葬礼与 1991 年 6 月 10 日 星期四 10 点举行)
547--Architect.建筑师
548--(山姆·鲍德温,城市建筑师)
549--(AAA 侦探社 华盛顿西雅图)
550--(基本资料,附照片)
551--(山姆·鲍德温,西雅图建筑师)
552--(资料保密)
553--I'll be back either by midnight or 8:30, if disaster strikes.我可能凌晨回来 如果失败八点半就会回
来
554--- Here's one for both of us. - "Sleepless and Son, Baltimore."-这是寄给我俩的 -“夜未眠父子,巴尔
的摩”
555--Here's the doctor's number.小儿科医生的电话在这里
556--Here's a bottle of Ipecac if anybody drinks poison.如误饮毒剂,这有瓶吐剂
557--How do I look? Do I look all right?-我这身如何?可以吗? -很棒
558--I look stupid. I'm trying too hard. I was going to get a haircut.我一副急于讨好的蠢样 该去理个发
559--- This is a good letter, Dad. - These heels are gro这封信很好 -鞋跟的形状好奇怪
560--Her name is Annie Reed.她叫安妮·瑞德
561--Dad, read this.爸,你看嘛
562--"Dear Sleepless and Son...“夜未眠父子…
563--I'm an excellent third baseman, and let me tell you...我是杰出三垒手 说到这个
564--...Robinson was the best. We must agree on this. I'm from Baltimore."罗宾斯是最棒的三垒手 我是
老乡当然无异议”
565--She likes Brooks Robinson. So do you. It's a sign.她跟你一样喜欢罗宾斯 这是个好预兆
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
566--Come here. I'll show you a sign.过来,我教你什么叫预兆
567--Where's Seattle? And Baltimore? Right there!西雅图在哪? 对,巴尔的摩呢?这边
568--There's like 26 states between here and there. That's a sign.中间隔 26 州,这是啥预兆?
569--I'm out of here. Goodbye. I love you.我走了,晚安,我爱你
570--Clarise, did you move your car?克莉斯,你车移开了吗?
571--- Thanks, Derrick. I'll have... - White wine spritzer?-谢谢,我要… -白酒?
572--- And you, sir? - I'm 你呢? -不用
573--- You look good. - So do you.-你很漂亮 -你也很英俊
574--I thought you'd never call me.我以为你永远不会打给我
575--I really wanted you to.我好希望你会
576--Mr. Baldwin, phone call for you.鲍德温先生,你的电话
577--Dad, can we go to New York for Valentine's Day?-爸,我们情人节去纽约好吗? -什么?
578--Annie Reed wants to meet us at the top of the Empire State Building.安妮约我们情人节在 帝国大
厦顶楼见
579--Jonah, have you fallen down? Has Clarise been strangled?乔纳,你跌倒流血了吗? 克莉斯被勒死
了吗?
580--- No. - Is that the reason you're calling?-没有啊 -你就为了问这事?
581--We can get cheap tickets from Jessica's parents.现在订机票比较便宜 杰西卡父母开旅行社
582--We'll talk about it later.现在没空 以后再说
583--This conversation has lasted too long. Go to bed.根本不该和你聊 去睡觉
584--- Everything all right? - Yes. Do you have kids?-没问题吧? -你有孩子吗?
585--You want mine?我的送你好吗?
586--I'll have an Absolut straight up.我喝纯伏特加
587--Put that down. Stop it!放下,别玩
588--- There she is. - Why is she bringing groceries?-她来了 -她干嘛买菜?
589--- She's going to cook for us. - Hi, Sam.-她要做菜给我们吃 -嗨!山姆,谢谢
590--Let me guess. You must be Jonah.我猜你一定是乔纳
591--This is it? The car is this way.就这些吗? 车子在那边
592--She's on her sixth painter. And now she wants the fireplace rebricked.她重漆六次 现在她又要重做
火炉
593--- I know her. I could call her. - I'll just hit her with a brick.-我跟她很熟,我去劝她 -我有办法,用砖
敲她
594--That's so funny. You're so funny.好好笑,你好风趣
595--When she wants something done she says: "You know best.每次她想改装就说 “我很笨,你是专
家
596--But couldn't we flip the house so the back is in front?但房子前后 能否颠倒过来?
597--Put the front on a hinge so I can get in with a garage door opener."前门上绞链 以便遥控开车库门”
598--- "Yes, we can. We'll just..." - "Move the cabinets."-“我说可以,只要…” -“把橱柜移开”
599--Jonah, bring some of that stuff.乔纳,点心拿过来
600--Do you like baseball?你喜欢棒球吗?
601--Yes. In fact my firm has box seats to the Mariners. Let's go some day.喜欢,我公司有水手队的包厢
不如大家去看一场
602--What about camping? Do you like that?露营呢?你喜欢吗?
603--I went camping once.我去露营过一次
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
604--- We should go camping more often. - You're right. Time for bed.-爸,我们应该常去露营 -对,露营
很好,睡觉了
605--- It's only 10:00. - That's right. Time for bed.-才十点 -对,该睡了
606--Goodnight.晚安
607--Thank Victoria for the nice dinner.不谢谢 维多莉亚做的好菜吗?
608--Thanks for dinner. I never saw anybody cook potatoes that way.谢谢你的晚餐 我从没看过有人这
么煮土豆
609--I'm glad you liked it. Goodnight, Jonah.你喜欢就好,晚安
610--We don't see a lot of potatoes here. We're rice men.我们很少吃土豆 我们吃米
611--I'm sorry, Walter. I'm sorry.抱歉,华特
612--Turn on your radio.打开收音机
613--The kid is on. You've got me listening to this garbage!又是那小鬼 你害我听这烂节目
614--Becky's having trouble with Rick. Becky, I'll call you back.是贝琪,她又跟瑞克吵架 贝琪,我再打过
去
615--I'm sorry, Walter. Are you bleeding?对不起,华特 流血了吗?
616--He's kissing her right now!他正在亲她
617--Are you spying on your father?乔纳,你在监视你父亲
618--- Who is he kissing? - I have to make them 他在亲谁? -我要阻止他们
619--- How will I explain this to Walter? - She made dinner.-叫我怎么向华特解释? -她做晚餐
620--She brought food for a whole year!她买了两大包的菜 可以吃一年了
621--It's good that your father's dating. It's just hard on you.你父亲约会那很好呀 你只是受不了
622--You think you want it, but when it happens, it scares you.事情真如你所愿时 你吓坏了
623--Shouldn't your father decide whether someone is right for him?合不合适该由你爸决定
624--He's not sane enough.他现在神智不清
625--He's kissing her on the lips. My dad's been captured by a 'ho!他在吻她的唇 她是烂货,我爸被烂货
勾引
626--Calm down. Tomorrow, when you're having breakfast...冷静点 明早吃早餐时
627--...tell him how you feel. Don't keep it inside.再和你父亲谈 别闷在心里
628--Miss Scarlett. In the broom closet. With the radio.拿着收音机 躲在清洁柜里
629--Walter, you scared me. Don't ever do that again.华特,你吓死我了,下次不准这样
630--- I saw a black widow. - You scared me and Vic我以为有只黑寡妇蜘蛛 -你把我和维多莉亚吓
个半死
631--- It was right there. - Next time I want you to say:-本来在那里啊 -下次再看到黑寡妇就说
632--"Dad, I see a poisonous insect."“爸,打扰了 我看到有毒昆虫”
633--And I'll deal with it. Don't scream.我就会来,别再大叫了
634--Becky thought Rick was on the radio.贝琪以为电台 有个人是瑞克
635--It turned out the guy lived in Duluth. Where's Duluth?结果是个住德鲁市的人 德鲁在哪?
636--- That doesn't make any sense. - I know. No sense at all.-这没道理 -我知道毫无道理
637--- Thank God my life is in place. - Duluth? That's in North Dako感谢主我生活有序 -德鲁在北达科
他州
638--- Great letter. Write to her. - You think so?-我喜欢这封信,你该回信 -你觉得吗?
639--It's Y-O-H. Your only hope.是 YOH 你唯一的希望
640--I thought I'd do a story on those radio shows.我要写电台节目报导
641--- You'd have to go somewhere. - De也许还要实地研究 -没错
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
642--- Can't you do a phone interview? - No.-不能电话采访吗? -这篇不行
643--- I won't be in Chicago long. - When you get back, I'll be gone.-我不会在芝加哥待太久 -你回来时我
已经走了
644--- Then I'll see you in New York. - I'll get it.-那就纽约见 -我来开
645--This is Captain Browning. We're cruising at 35,000 feet.我是布朗宁机长 高度三万五千英尺
646--The weather is clear and we'll be in Seattle on schedule.天气晴朗 可望准时飞抵西雅图
647--- Don't you hate flying? - Yes, and I've told a terrible lie.-你讨厌飞行吗? -对,我刚向我要嫁的人撒
了大谎
648--Is any lie a betrayal?你觉得这是不是 一种背叛?
649--I said flying.我是在说飞行
650--- Thanks for bringing me here. - He likes the 谢谢你送我来 -他喜欢飞机
651--Can I bring you back a souvenir? Maybe one of these snow globes?回来送你个纪念品 雪球好吗?
摇一摇雪花就飘落
652--Sure, I'd really like that. Thank you so much.我很喜欢,谢谢
653--- He's eight. - He's good at it.-他才八岁 -他很厉害
654--I've read an article about it. Children are hideous at that age.报导说八岁的孩子都这样 是很正常
的
655--Maybe when I come back, the two of us ought to spend some time alone.等我回来后 或许我俩可
以单独聚聚,如何?
656--Bye. Bye, Jonah.-再见,再见,乔纳 -再见
657--Jonah.乔纳
658--Listen, you don't know Victoria.听着,你不了解维多莉亚
659--In fact she's a mystery to me too.我也不了解 对我来说她是个谜
660--She tosses her hair a lot. Why?她常甩头发,为什么?
661--Is it a twitch? Does she need a haircut or a barrette?抽筋还是该剪头发? 她该用发夹夹住对吗?
662--I'd like to understand these things. And that's why I'm dating her.我想搞清楚这些事 所以才会跟她
约会
663--Just dating. I'm not living with her. I'm not marrying her.约会而已 不是同居或娶她
664--Can you appreciate the difference?你能了解这差别吗?
665--That's what single people do. They see how other people fit.单身贵族都这么做 先尝试彼此是否适
应
666--Everyone's an adjustment. There's no such thing as a perfect...互相调整,没有人完美无缺 根本没
完美这回事
667--Come on.走吧
668--Dad, Jessica says you knew Annie in another life.爸,我和杰西卡谈到未来 她说你和安妮在前世认
识
669--The one who wrote us. But you never got together in that life.写信那个 你们上辈子没有在一起
670--Your hearts will be a complete puzzle once you're together.就像缺角的拼图 两人在一起才完整
671--I know that because I'm young and pure, in touch with cosmic forces.我年幼纯洁 所以我比较能接
触宇宙力量
672--Who told you that? I sure hope you're not marrying Jessica.谁告诉你这些的? 我郑重劝你别娶杰
西卡
673--* Harry Connick Jr.: "A Wink and a Smile"
674--* I remember the days * * Of just keeping time *
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
675--* Of hanging around * * In sleepy towns forever *
676--* Back roads empty for miles *
677--* Well, you can't have a dream * * And cut it to fit *
678--* But when I saw you, I knew *
679--* We'd go together * * Like a wink and a smile *
680--* Leave your old jalopy *
681--* By the railroad track *
682--* We'll get a hip double-dip tip-toppy *
683--* Two-seat Pontiac *
684--* So you can rev her up * * Don't go slow *
685--* It's only green lights and all rights *
686--* Let's go together * * With a wink and a smile *
687--* Give me a wink and a smile *
688--* We go together * * Like a wink and a smile *
689--* Now my heart is music *
690--* Such a simple song *
691--* Sing it again * * The notes never end *
692--* This is where I belong *
693--* Just the sound of your voice *
694--* The light in your eyes *
695--* We're so far away from yesterday *
696--* Together with a wink and a smile *
697--* We go together *
698--* Like a wink and a smile *
699--- I watched them play at the beach. - Did you talk to him?-我看着他陪他儿子在海边玩 -跟他讲话
没有?
700--Couldn't do it.我不敢
701--- How did I get here? - You lied and got on a 我怎么来的? -你撒了个谎搭上飞机
702--- I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. - Okay. Good. Goodbye.-我明天去找他谈 -好,再见
703--Beck.贝琪
704--- Is this crazy? - No, that's the weirdest 这么做是不是很疯狂? -不,这就是奇妙之处
705--- Thank you. I love you. - I love you 谢谢,我爱你 -我也爱你
706--It's good to see you. Where's Greg?见到你真开心 葛瑞格在哪里?
707--Hello.你好
708--你好
709--- Then what? - I left, obviou然后呢? -我就走了
710--- You were in the street? - It was like walking around naked.-你站在路中央? -记得梦到自己赤
裸?
711--- I love that dream. - This was more 我喜欢这个梦 -也比不上我的这么丢人
712--But he saw you. You were face to face.他看到你了?面对面?
713--He said hello. And all I could say was hello.他说“你好” 我只说得出“你好”
714--- All I could say was hello. - It's a 我只说得出“你好” -这是个好预兆
715--It's a sign that I've watched this movie too many times.表示我这部片看太多遍了
716--From the minute I heard that program I've been a complete jerk.我好笨!听到广播后 我就像个蠢
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
蛋
717--- You're not a jerk. - Thank you. An idiot!-你不是蠢蛋 -谢谢,白痴好了
718--- You don't know who she was. - I have a picture of 你又不知道她是谁 -我有她的照片
719--The detective sent it to me. See, that's what she looks like.你看,西雅图的侦探社给我的 在这里,
一模一样
720--- It's her back. - It's her and he's crazy about 这是张背影 -是她,而他迷恋她
721--What's this? It's from Seattle.这是什么? 西雅图寄来的
722--Becky.贝琪
723--So I mailed your letter.我替你把信寄了
724--"Dear Annie. Thanks for your letter. You sound neat.“亲爱的安妮 谢谢你的来信,你似乎很正点”
725--We're excited about meeting you in New York and seeing if we are...“我们很高兴情人节与你见面
并看看是否…”
726--...M-F-E-O.“MFEO”
727--See you soon. Sleepless in Seattle."“再见 西雅图夜未眠”
728--M-F-E-O?MFEO?
729--Made for each other.是彼此合适
730--It's cute. Like a little clue.蛮俏皮的
731--So he can't write. Big deal.他文笔奇差,无所谓啦
732--Verbal ability is overrated in guys. Our need for it leads to trouble.语文能力被过分重视 多要求是
自寻苦恼
733--- I'm going to run back to Walter. - And the letter?-我要回去找华特 -那这封信呢?
734--It was written before I went out there. Before the 'ho.信是之前写的 是认识那女人前写的
735--But she didn't look like a 'ho. She looked like one of our friends.问题是她看来不像个坏女人 倒像
是个亲切的朋友
736--- You saw her in the airport too? - It was like I knew 你在机场看到她的? -仿佛我早就认识她,
奇怪
737--- Like a déjà-vu? - It was very déjà-vu-i像似曾相识? -非常法式似曾相识的情节
738--- At least you're seeing people. - Well, only one.-至少你开始约会了 -就这么一个
739--- Victoria. - You don't like her?-维多莉亚 -你不喜欢她?
740--- She laughs like a hyena. - Is this true?-她笑起来像土狼 -是吗?
741--Sort of. Tell them what you did.没有…有一点 说出你干的好事
742--Tell them about the radio show.电台的事,说呀
743--Christmas Eve he calls a radio show.平安夜那天 他打电话给电台
744--- And tells them I need a new wife. - That's so 说我需要新老婆 -真的?好感人
745--Now he's obsessed with a woman who wrote me.现在又有一个 迷人的女人来信
746--She wants to meet me on top of Empire State.她约我在帝国大厦顶楼见面
747--On Valentines Day.在情人节时
748--It's like that movie. An Affair to Remember.就像那部电影《An Affair to Remember》没看过吗?
749--Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. Is that "car" or "cur"?加里·格兰特和黛博拉·范儿 是儿还是尔?
750--They were to meet at the Empire State, but she got hit by a taxi.他们约好在帝国大厦 顶楼见面,但
她被车撞了
751--He waited and waited. And it was raining.他等了又等 那天下着雨
752--Then she's too proud to tell him that she's...结果… 她太好强,不想让他知道自己…
753--...crippled. And he's too proud to find out why she doesn't come.跛了,他也倔强地 不肯找出她不
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
来的原因
754--But he comes to see her anyway.但他还是去找她
755--It's amazing when he visits her.他去找她时…
756--He doesn't notice that she doesn't get up to say hello.没注意她未起身寒暄
757--And he's very bitter.他句句讽刺
758--You think he's going to walk out and never know why.当他准备走掉 不知道她为何…
759--She's just lying there with a blanket over her shrivelled legs.一直盖着毯子蜷在沙发上
760--- Are you all right? - She's 你还好吧? -她没事
761--Then he says, "I saw the painting," and goes into the bedroom.他突然说…我看到画了 他走到卧房
762--And he comes out and looks at her.看一眼,出来,再看着她
763--And they just know and hug and it's so...他发现了,两人相拥
764--- That's a chick's movie. - I'd say 那是女人看的电影 -对啊
765--- Who'd write a guy from the radio? - I got hundreds of le谁会听听广播就写信来? -有好几
百封呢
766--- Desperate women. - Is wanting a nice guy desperate?-饥不择食 -要个好男人,怎算是饥不择食?
767--It's easier to be killed by terrorists than to marry over 40.超过四十岁要结婚 比被恐怖份子杀死的
机率还低…
768--- That is not true! - Right, 胡说八道 -是,甜心
769--I don't want a mail-order bride. Just someone who can converse...我不要邮寄新娘 我只想找个人
770--...without falling into weepy tears over an old movie.可以边吃饭边聊 不会因电影而大哭
771--I cried over The Dirty Dozen. Jim Brown throwing the grenades.看《The Dirty Dozen》结尾时我有哭
吉米·布朗丢手榴弹
772--Richard Jaeckel and Lee Marvin on top of a tank dressed like Nazis.理查德·杰柯和李·马文 乔扮纳
粹
773--Trini Lopez... breaks his neck when they're parachuting.他们等着特里尼·洛佩兹 在跳伞时折断颈
子
774--Richard Jaeckel had on a shiny helmet, because he was an MP.理查德·杰柯是宪兵 戴了钢盔
775--Please, no more. God, I love that movie.别再说了 我爱死那部电影
776--- This is the best movie I ever saw. - What's so great about it?-这是我看过最棒的电影 -好在哪里?
777--- You have to find her. - How much would it cost to go?-你一定得找到她,乔纳 -你知道去纽约要多
少钱吗?
778--Nobody knows. It changes practically every day.谁晓得,票价天天变
779--- How much money do you have? - 80 dollars.-你有多少钱? -80 元
780--- I have 42. That'll cover cabs. - How would I get there?-我有 42,计程车费可能够了 -可是我怎么去
呢?
781--I have to drop these tickets off. Can you keep an eye on things?-我得去送票,你看一下家好吗? -
好,妈
782--(1993 年 2 月 14 日 联合航空,航班号 597)
783--(纽约机场)
784--(乔纳·鱼包德温)
785--- Window seat or aisle? - Window.-靠窗还是走道? -靠窗
786--You want a fruit plate? I'd rather die than eat airplane food.要水果盘吗? 我从不吃机上的食物
787--I'll write you're 12. That way you can fly unaccompanied.我说你十二岁 才可单独飞行
788--- Who'd believe I'm 12? - They'll believe the compu神经病!谁会相信? -进了电脑,他们就会
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
信
789--I'll say you're short for your age, but that they shouldn't mention it.我说你太矮 这样说你不会生气
吧?
790--Great idea!好主意
791--* Tammy Wynette: "Stand by Your Man"
792--* Sometimes it's hard to be a woman *
793--* Giving all your love to just one man *
794--- You'll miss the train. - No I won't.-火车快开了 -不会赶不上
795--I'm so happy, Becky. This is right. It's real.我好快乐,我终于快乐了 这才是正确真实
796--The other things happen in movies.其余只是看太多电影
797--Don't tell anyone what I did. I'd die...别跟别人说 我迷恋想像中的人
798--...if anyone knew I did anything like that. You promise?那影响我的专业形象,保证?
799--Sleepless in Seattle is history.西雅图夜未眠已成历史
800--* ... hard to understand *
801--* And if you love him *
802--* Oh, be proud of him *
803--* 'Cause after all he's just a man *
804--* Stand by your man *
805--- Go ahead. - No, you go.-说吧 -你先说
806--I was going to say that since Christmas...我要说,自从圣诞节后
807--...you've been kind of distracted.你变得有点分心
808--But now it feels as if you're coming back from wherever you were.但现在 你好像又回头了
809--I am.是的
810--I was just... I think I got nervous.我只是…我有点… 我想我有点紧张
811--But that's normal, right? Don't you ever feel nervous...但那是正常的吧? 你不紧张吗?关于…你
知道的
812--- About what? - Forever.-什么? -永远在一起
813--No.不紧张
814--Well... I did.我会…
815--And I think I thought it was too perfect.你知道我怎么想吗? 我觉得有点太完美了
816--I was afraid we'd be two rights making a wrong.我怕正正得负
817--You know, it was like kismet, but not, if you see what I mean.好像是命运,其实不然 你知道我的意
思吧
818--You have to grow up and forget the adolescent fantasies about...你得成长,却不能 保有对生命的
憧景
819--...how exciting life will be. I'm sorry, but I love this pattern.别怪我,我喜欢这花色
820--You couldn't. This is just like my grandmother's china.不会吧? 这和我祖母的瓷器一模一样
821--- How many place settings? - Ten.-要几组? -十组
822--Exactly. Eight is too few, twelve is too many.八组太少,十二组… 太多
823--- Walter. - It was my mother's.-华特 -这是我妈的
824--I had them size it down. She had really fat fingers.我送去缩小尺寸 她的手指好肥
825--It's so beautiful. It's exactly what I'd pick...好漂亮,若是我…
826--...if I had every ring in the world to choose from.也会选这一只
827--Some people want a relationship to be full of surprises...懂吗?有些人希望 感情充满惊喜
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
828--...but I'm not one of them.但我绝对不是
829--Surprises are highly overrated.惊喜已被高估
830--I'll only be gone one night. Clarise will be here.我早上出发,只过一夜 克莉斯会来
831--You can watch scary movies.你可以看恐怖电影
832--- Are you going with her? - I'm going with Vic你和她一起去吗? -我和维多莉亚一起去,对
833--Don't try anything tricky.别耍花招
834--Don't roll in poison ivy or do anything so you need stitches.不准碰毒蔓藤 把自己关起来或碰伤
835--If your finger falls off, it stays off. I won't take you to hospital.手指断了就断了 没人会送你上医院
做雷射手术
836--- Is this about that woman? - Annie.-是因为巴尔的摩那女人吗? -安妮
837--- I don't care what you do! - I'll tell you what I'm doing.-我才不管你 -我来告诉你我要做什么
838--I'm getting laid. I'm the only man in the 90s who's getting laid.我要上床 我是唯一一个在 90 年代上
床的人
839--And I haven't been laid that much. Six or seven girls at college.我多久没上过床了 大学交过六,七
个女孩
840--How long have you been there? What did you hear me say?你站多久了? 听到我说的话没?
841--- "Six or seven girls at college." - Seven. Eight! Mary Kelly.-大学交过六,七个 -七,不,八个,玛丽·凯
利
842--This is the one I like.我喜欢这个
843--Jonah, you won't like any woman, because it isn't your mother.乔纳,你不会喜欢任何女人 因为她
不是你妈
844--- What's wrong with Annie? - Jonah, shut up.-你哪知道?安妮哪里不好? -乔纳,闭嘴!
845--Shut up? Mum never told me to shut up or yelled at me.闭嘴? 妈从不说闭嘴或对我吼
846--This conversation is over!-我不跟你说了 -我们为何不能去纽约?
847--This woman could be a sick lunatic. Didn't you see Fatal Attraction?那个女人可能是疯子 你没看
《Fatal Attraction》吗?
848--- You wouldn't let me. - It scared every man in America.-你不准我看 -我看了!吓死美国所有男人
849--I'm not leaving till you say yes.你不答应我就不走开
850--I hate you!我恨你…!
851--Good, then you can tell Oprah how your dad ruined your life...好,你再去电台说 你爸爸如何毁了
你的人生
852--...by going off for a weekend special at the Holiday Inn!只因为他想上酒店开房
853--Jonah, Clarise is here and I've got to go.乔纳,克莉斯来了 我要走了
854--Jonah, listen, I've got to go.乔纳,我要走了
855--Jessica, tell us where he is. Jonah's dad is very upset.杰西卡,你一定要说出他在哪 乔纳的父亲很
着急
856--Jessica, this is your father. Tell us where he is.杰西卡,我是你爸 告诉我们他在哪
857---NY - N-Y. - That means "no way."-意思是不可能
858--That's N-W!那是 NW!
859--- He's on his way to New York. - How?-纽约,他去纽约了 -怎么去的?
860--United, 597.联合 597 班机
861--- When does it leave? - Seven 几点起飞? -七点半
862--Here's a pin for flying with us.送你个别针做纪念
863--- Can I take this for you? - No.-背包我帮你拿 -不用了
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
864--- Where to, kid? - Empire State Building.-去哪,孩子? -帝国大厦
865--- Empire State Building. - Don't stop so close to the curb.-帝国大厦 -别靠人行道那么近
866--There it is. What are you going to do up there? Spit off the top?到了 上去干嘛?吐口水?
867--No, I'm meeting my new mother.不,我要去见我的新妈妈
868--(帝国大厦)
869--- I'm Jonah. Are you Annie? - No, I'm Cyn抱歉,我是乔纳,你是安妮吗? -不,我叫辛西亚
870--Excuse me, are you Annie?抱歉,你是安妮吗?
871--Great table. Thanks.位子很好,多谢
872--Is something wrong?怎么了?
873--- Can I get you a drink? - Champagne?-喝点什么吗? -香槟?
874--Fine.好
875--We'll have a bottle of Dom DeLuise.来一瓶唐·德路易斯
876--- Just kidding. - He meant Dom Perignon.-开玩笑的 -他是说唐·培里侬香槟王
877--Beautiful view.好美
878--Walter. There's something I must tell you.华特,我要告诉你一件事
879--Sorry, an emergency.抱歉,急事
880--Money, money, money, see?钱!看到没?
881--So he could be on top of the Empire State Building now?他现在应该已在 帝国大厦的顶楼
882--No. I guess he could be. No.不,应该不会
883--It's not him, Walter. It's me. I can't do this.华特,问题不在他,而在我 不能嫁你
884--Annie, I love you. But let's leave that out of this.安妮,我爱你 但我们就到此为止
885--I don't want to be someone that you or anybody else settles for.我不要成为将就的对象
886--Marriage is hard enough without such low expectations.姻缘路本来就够艰苦了
887--- Isn't it? - Walter, I don't deserve you.-不是吗? -华特,我配不上你
888--No, I wouldn't put it that way.别这么说
889--But okay.不过,这样说也好
890--- You okay? - Yeah.-你还好吧? -还好
891--- What? - Look.-什么? -你看
892--- It's a sign. - Who needed a sign?-那是个预兆 -谁需要什么预兆?
893--Walter, I have to go.华特,我非去不可
894--Jonah!乔纳…
895--Dad!爸
896--What if something happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you?你若出事怎么办? 我若找不到
你怎么办?
897--I'm sorry.对不起…
898--What would I have done? You're my family. You're all I have.你叫我怎么办? 你是我唯一的亲人
899--I thought she'd be here.我以为她会来
900--We're doing okay, right? So far, have I done anything stupid?我们父子很和睦吧? 我做过什么蠢事
没?
901--- Have I screwed it up for us? - No.-我让我们感情破裂没? -没有
902--(帝国大厦)
903--- Observation deck? - Sorry, it's too la观景台 -抱歉,现在来晚了
904--- Please. I need to get up there. - We're closing up.-不,我非上去不可 -我们要关门了
905--Can I just take a look? I'm supposed to meet someone.我看一下就好,我约了人
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
906--He's probably not there, but if I don't look, I'll always wonder.他也许没来 但我不去看不会死心
907--- Cary Grant, right? - You know that movie?-加里·格兰特,对吧? -你知道那部电影?
908--It's one of my wife's favorites.我太太最爱看了
909--Maybe when we get home we'll get a dog.或许回家后我们养条狗
910--- Wouldn't you like to have a dog? - Sure.-你不喜欢狗吗? -喜欢啊
911--I'm sorry, ma'am. Empty.抱歉,女士,没有人
912--- Can I take a minute? - Go a我可以转一圈吗? -请便
913--I left it by the telescopes.我忘在望远镜旁边
914--It's you. I saw you in the street.是你,我在街上看到过你
915--- Are you Annie? - Yes.-你是安妮吗? -是的
916--You're Annie?你就是安妮?
917--- This must be yours. - I'm Jonah.-这一定是你的 -我叫乔纳
918--- This is my dad. His name is Sam. - Hi, Jonah.-这是我爸爸,他叫山姆 -嗨,乔纳
919--Sam.山姆
920--- And who's this? - Howard.-这位呢? -霍华德
921--We'd better go.我们走吧
922--Shall we?好吗?
923--* Jimmy Durante: "Make Someone Happy"
924--* It's so important * * To make someone happy *
925--* Make just one someone happy *
926--* Make just one heart to heart you * * You sing to *
927--Sam, it's nice to meet you.山姆,很高兴认识你
928--* One face that lights * * When it nears you *
929--* One girl you're * * You're everything to *
930--* Fail if you win it *
931--* Comes and goes in a minute *
932--* Where's the real stuff in life * * To cling to *
933--* Love is the answer *
934--* Someone to love is the answer *
935--* Once you've found her *
936--* Build your world around her *
937--* Make someone happy *
938--* Make just one someone happy *
939--* And you will be happy too *
940--* Celine Dion & Clive Griffin: "When I Fall in Love"
941--* When I fall in love *
942--* It will be forever *
943--* Or I'll never fall in love *
944--* I'll never, never fall in love *
945--* In a restless world *
946--* Like this is *
947--* Love is ended before it's begun *
948--* And too many * * Moonlight kisses *
949--* Seem to cool * * In the warmth of the sun *
Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
950--* When I give my heart *
951--* It will be completely *
952--* Or I'll never give my heart *
953--* And the moment I can feel *
954--* That you feel that way too *
955--* Is when I fall in love *
956--* When I fall in love *
957--* With you *
958--* Louis Armstrong: "A Kiss to Build a Dream on"
959--* Give me a kiss * * To build on and my imagination *
960--* Will thrive upon that kiss *
961--* Sweetheart I ask no more than this, * * A kiss to build a dream on *
962--* Give me a kiss * * Before you leave me *
963--* And my imagination * * Will feed my hungry heart *
964--* Leave me one thing before we part *
965--* A kiss to build a dream on *