新版《绯闻女孩》昨日就在 HBO Max 上线,在剧集还未带来新一轮话题前,相信不少观众都在想旧版《绯闻女孩》曾经为我们所带来的美好追剧回忆。故事中的角色发展虽然错综复杂,当年可是让我们看得非常投入又感动,而剧集除了角色们的造型时尚外,对白也是充满霸气和智慧。不如就在看新版之前,再次回顾一下吧!
I want to believe you, but I can’t. You hurt me too many times.
我想要相信你,但是我做不到,你伤害我太多次了。
You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.
你不可以让别人爱你,但你可以让他们害怕你。
Every happy ending is just a new beginning, because on the Upper East Side, the good times never last forever.
所有美好的结局都只是新的开始,因为在纽约上东区,所有美好的时光都不是永远。
If you really want something you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it.
假若你真的很想得到某些东西,在你成功前都不要因为任何人和任何事而停下来。
Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you.
即使我们不能在一起,不代表我不爱你。
Three words, eight letters. Say it and I am yours.
3 个字,8 个字母。说出来,我便是你的。
当女王要冷酷才可以。
Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.
命运是属于失败者的。等待事情发生而不是让它发生只是一个愚蠢的借口。
Whoever said that money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.
那些说金钱不能买到快乐的人,只是不知道去哪买到购物。
I don’t need a boyfriend to be fulfilled.
我不需要一个男朋友来完整我的人生。
Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused, then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started.
感情从来没有道理。它让你感到困惑,然后开车送你兜圈几个小时,再把你送回到你上车的地方。
One thing about being on top of the world: it gives you a long, long way to fall.
想成为世界之巅的一件事:它让你要先跌下一条非常非常漫长的路。
I’m not a stop along the way, I’m a destination.
我不是你人生中的一个中途站,我就是目的地。