1. Don't take it to heart. 别往心里去。
Don't take it to heart. You'll do better next time.
别往心里去,下次你会做得更好的。
Please don't take it to heart! I didn't mean that.
请别往心里去,我不是那个意思。
I just made a joke without thinking. Please don't take it to heart.
刚才我随口说了句开玩笑的话,你千万别介意。
Don't take it to heart, and cheer up.
别往心里去,振作起来。
2. Never mind 别在意,别放在心上
---I forgot that yesterday was your birthday. I'm so sorry.
我忘了昨天是你生日,真对不起。
---Never mind. It was not important.
别放在心上。那不重要。
3. Don't take it personally. 别往心里去,别太在意
Listen carefully to what others say now, but don't take it personally.
仔细听别人说什么了,但不要往心里去。
Don't take it personally, but I don't like your new haircut.
你别往心里去啊,不过我真的不喜欢你的新发型。
感谢关注英语课堂同步精品题库头条号,如您尚未关注,请点击上方“英语课堂同步精品题库”关注我们,获取更多知识和有效学习方法。每日更新,学习路上,你我同行!
【声明】本文素材部分整理自网络,如涉版权,请联系删